Questions? We have answers.
We are here to help—and we’ll start with a classic answer—DECU’s routing number is 271186423.
Who can join DECU?
Deere Employees Credit Union serves employees and retirees of Deere & Company and their families; contract employees for John Deere and employees of wholly owned subsidiaries or joint venture of John Deere; employees of John Deere Dealers and their families
To become a member/owner, simply complete the Online Membership Application. After we have received your application, we will review it for qualification. If qualified to be a member, one of our experienced Member Service Representatives will call you to set up the account in your specifications. You will be required to deposit $25 for your share of membership in the Credit Union.
Once you join, you are a member for life. No matter where you live, where you work, or for whom – you can still enjoy the same great benefits and services of Deere Employees Credit Union.
Account Ownership Change Form
Codeword Change Form*
Contact Change Form*
Electronics Funds Transfer
Electronics Funds Transfer (ACH) – Stop/Change Form
Name Change Form
New Share Draft
Wire – Domestic Transfer Form*
Wire – International Transfer Form*
Wire/Funds Transfer Agreement
Please fax forms to (309) 743-1100, as instructed.
* These forms will require additional security information and are completed electronically.
Skip-A-Pay is now available in Online Banking or by calling (800) 338-6739.
All forms on this page are available in Adobe Acrobat format unless otherwise noted.
What are the services available to me as a member?
There are three major differences in Deere Employees Credit Union versus other financial institutions.
- No Need To Stand In Lines: Our focus is to offer such innovative products and services that you can bank when it is convenient for you, on your schedule. Our members can complete most transactions by phone, fax, or e-mail rather than standing in lines at branch offices.
- You Share In Our Financial Success: Our members share in our financial success through best in market rates, lower or no fees and our Owner Participation Rebate. The year-end rebate returns excess earnings to our members in the form of additional earnings on savings and interest rebates on loans.
- Measurably Superior Service: We survey our members on a regular basis to see how we are doing, and consistently, we rank over 90% in “very good” and “excellent” ratings. We have a Service Commitment around areas of service our members have told us that are important to them.
What we offer:
How can I deposit a check if I am not near a branch?
eDeposit is just one feature of mBanking. mBanking is a lot like having a personal credit union branch right in the palm of your hand. You can check account balances, view recent activity, transfer funds, pay bills, track expenses, find the nearest ATM and, more to the point, electronically deposit checks into your account without moving an inch.
Depositing a check is easy. Simply use your phone to take a picture of the front and back of the check and transmit it to the Credit Union with an app that’s available in the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
Can I send a wire from my Credit Union account?
Yes! We make it easy and convenient, simply complete the Wire Transfer Form.
I just got married. How do I change my name on my accounts?
Congratulations! To change the name on your accounts, please complete our Name Change Form and return it to the Credit Union.
How do I change my address online?
Simply log into your account in Online Banking and click the Black Setting Gear in the upper right corner of your screen. Next, select Change Address and follow the onscreen prompts.
If you are not an Online Banking user, then please fill out the Address Change Form and send it in to the Credit Union.
How can I order checks?
You may reorder your checks by logging into Online Banking and selecting the orange gear wheel next to your checking account. From the menu, click on “Order Checks” or by calling (800) 338-6739.
- To report your VISA card lost or stolen contact VISA Card Services at (800) 449-7728.
- to report your debit card as lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (800) 338-6739.
- Debit cards are not processed locally and can generally take 7-10 business days to be received.
- We want to help you during this time with whatever you may need. If you haven’t already reported your card as lost or stolen, please call us at (800) 338-6739 to do so.
- The credit union charges $5 for a replacement debit card.
- Depositing into an ATM is easy and convenient at a DECU ATM. No fumbling for an envelope. Simply enter your cash or a check into the machine after following the onscreen prompts. Once your transaction is complete, your transaction record will include an image/ picture of the check. If cash is deposited, an itemized listing of your denominations deposited will be included on your transaction record.
- eDeposit is available through our Mobile banking app also. Log-in to Mobile Banking, select eDeposits and follow the onscreen prompts. Download DECU Mobile Banking from the App Store.
- If you do not have access to our ATMs or offices, you may prefer to purchase a money order and then deposit it into your DECU account via the following services: eDeposit or by mail to:
Deere Employees Credit Union • 3950 38th Avenue • Moline, IL 61265
- All ATM deposits are subject to a two (2) business day hold. The amount released immediately is determined by your account relationship.
- ATM machines not owned by DECU may accept a foreign deposits (meaning deposits for another institution). Unfortunately, we do not have a list of ATMs that offer foreign deposit services.
Deere Employees Credit Union Money Manager, a Personal Financial Management tool, brings together two important functions into one platform:
- Personal finance is your overall picture—from your earnings to your investments, and even including your long-term financial goals
- Money management is the day-to-day stuff—what you budget, how much you spend, and where your money goes
Need a budget? Then you need Money Manager!
Want to know how much money you have coming in and how much you are spending each month? Want a quick snapshot of how your money is being spent? Then you’ll love what Money Manager has to offer.
The first step is having an understanding of your cash flow and spending habits, and from there you can quickly create and monitor budgets. And, you know what? Budgeting is actually kind of fun with Money Manager!
If you have credit cards with different issuers, checking and savings with one credit union, but a certificate or money market account with another, loans from several different lenders and a few modest investments, then Money Manger can help you. Basically, the more accounts you have in different places, the more need you have for a PFM because it gets harder and harder to keep everything organized.
Money Manager is available to all Deere Employees Credit Union members via online banking or mBanking 3.0, at no charge. Allowing you to create budgets and savings strategies, track spending habits, set financial goals, monitor income and bills and more, Money Manager is the best way to truly manage your finances. Manage all of your accounts in a one-stop environment including personal accounts, loans, credit cards, investment accounts and more.
Some features of Money Manager include:
- Budgeting—create spending targets in different categories such as entertainment, groceries, utilities and transportation and monitor your monthly budget in real-time
- Account Aggregation—this feature allows you to monitor your Deere Employees Credit Union accounts, as well as import accounts held at other financial institutions
- Alerts—receive an email or text message to notify you of account balances, budget status and more!
- Categorization Tagging—create custom categories for your monthly transactions to help you track your spending in different areas, like entertainment, rent and clothes. These tags are easily changeable, too!
- Cash Flow—take a look at your monthly income and expenses in a calendar format to see when cash is flowing to and from your accounts
- Bill and Income Calendar—use this feature as a quick reminder of when bills are due, like rent or your auto loan, and to remember when income is coming in, like when your paycheck will be deposited into your account
- Net Worth Calculator—want an accurate picture of your net worth? Use this widget to see a clear ratio of your debts vs. assets
- Goal Management and Tracking—set short-term and long-term goals for your finances, like saving for a vacation or paying off your auto loan
- Expense Tracker—this feature allows you to easily pinpoint where you are spending money to help you better budget in the future
Get started by logging into Online Banking today! Once inside Online Banking, select the Services Tab and then Money Manager.